When Healthpointe come to me, my weight was 158kg (347 lbs) with a 57% body fat. I was lucky becos at that time I met with my coach Jafidah and that was interesting..I was so bless that I met her at that time…Things change after I did my 1st cycle because I have loss 12kg. That was great because I began to see hope that I could lose more..and it make me continue my journey until I complete my 6th cycle..The total weight loss is 40kg with 32% body fat..
When I lose my 40kg, my body feels much lighter, this had impacted my life. U can see the effect of the healthpointe in my life.I felt so good, and for the first time I felt in control, not only of my weight, but of my life as a whole. My self esteem improved and my confidence blossomed. I became a new person and I love who I am!. I was even promoted with a better pay salary and I have Healthpointe to thank.
Take me as an experience..i have share how pain it was to be obese person..That’s the reason why I keep promoting Healthpointe not only people can lose weight but you will have a better health, high energy level and confidence in whatever you do…this all becos of the Healthpointe..I have experienced all the pain connected to obesity and I encourage every person to do Healthpoint because I know that this program was able to help people to loss weight...
If i can do it, you also can do it..WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSES?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment